To schedule your private ministry session call
Frequently asked questions???
What is inner healing?
Inner healing is the releasing of the emotional baggage that we all accumulate through our life. God never intended for us to hold onto the pain from traumatic experiences. Isaiah 61:1-3 is scripture about freedom. This part of scripture speaks of the good news and setting the captives free. The Lord’s desire is to heal the brokenhearted. This means allowing God’s perfect love to come in and experience it for yourself.
What is an inner healing session?
An Inner healing session is an individual prayer time lead by trained team members allowing the Holy Spirit to come and minister love and truth to the broken places in our lives that we have not able to move past. During sessions the team members will help the person seeking ministry to identify the wounds, lies and thought patterns that are holding the person captive to the pain.
What inner healing is not?
Inner healing is not a licensed professional counseling session, our team members are trained and experienced in healing prayer ministry. At the Life Inner Healing and Freedom Center we offer prayer, teaching and mentoring/life coaching as the spirit leads in sessions based on the need of the person seeking ministry.
Who is a good candidate for inner healing?
- Has your life become unmanageable?
- Do you have unresolved trauma in your life that needs to be healed?
- Do you experience emotional triggers such as crying, withdrawing from things you once enjoyed or lash out in anger?
- Do you have a difficult time forgiving people for things that have happened in your life?
- Do you suffer from low self esteem?
- Do you find yourself suffering with the same relational problems over and over?
- Are you stuck in bad habits/addictions that are hurting not only you but also your loved ones?
- Do you suffer from depression?
- Do you have fear in your life?
- Do you find it difficult to give or experience love?
- Do you feel you need to be in control of everything?
- Do you feel as though “Something” is missing from your life and you just don’t know what “IT” is?
- Do you find yourself struggling with the same issues your parents and grandparents struggled with?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions you are a great candidate for inner healing.
Fee? Pay it forward!
We do not charge a fee for ministry, we suggest that everyone make an investment into the next person who will be receiving ministry with a suggested donation of $25.00. We do not refuse to see people because of lack of financial ability to give into the ministry.
Is my session 100% confidential?
Our team is trained on confidentiality and the importance and sensitivity of the information shared in sessions. We are committed to respect that information, but not to complete confidentiality. We are mandatory reporters of child and elder abuse to the proper governing authorities.